My two beverages options tonight were vodka or herbal tea. I chose tea. No sugar. Tomorrow is going to be hard and I don’t need to make it any harder by waking up hungover. Or worse.
I have taken all of my meds today. On time. I have been outside with the dogs. Three times. I have washed my face and brushed my teeth. I filled and ran the dishwasher. I have survived another day.
I drove the Ex to the airport today. My heart broke, again, but I did not cry. (Seroquel makes it pretty impossible to have one of my never ending crying fits. Content but numb.) We ate lunch and each had a Bloody Mary before I dropped him off at his terminal.
I did not eat dinner tonight. I was still full from lunch. I made sure the dogs were taken care of but I will be dining on Lamictal, Neurontin, and Seroquel.
And herbal tea.
* a cup of coffee in the sunshine
* puppy piles
* the rainbow after a nasty storm
* believing that things won’t be so bad after all
* weekend brunch
* fresh laundry and fluffy towels
* plaids and pastels
* slip-on shoes
* walking on wet clover before the sun has come up
* coastal fog
* pools and palm trees and sunbeams